I tried making these as the recipe I found, but they were very dry, so I added an extra egg white. The mini chocolate chips make it easier to distribute the chocolate widely.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
Oven at 350
- Cream sugars and butter together using mixer.
- Add egg whites and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients 1/3 at a time, mixing thoroughly.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes.