- 1 lb piece of salmon (this is not important - if you use more fish, use more seasoning and butter, if you use less fish, use less)
- lemon or lime juice
- 6-8 thinly sliced pats of butter
- garlic powder
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- Glass baking dish
- Oven @350
- Knife & cutting board
- Slice salmon into approximately 4oz pieces (it is most important that they be equal)
- Pour olive oil into the bottom of the pan.
- Place salmon skin side down on the pan.
- Drizzle lemon juice over tops of salmon
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on salmon to taste.
- Top off with pats of butter, 2-3 per piece of fish
- Bake in oven at 350 for 25 minutes.
Really delicious served over rice or cous-cous.