1 yellow pepper
2 red peppers
1/2 block tofu
Frozen or canned pineapple (or fresh)
1/2 bottle Trader Joe's Yellow Thai Curry Sauce
Vidalia Chop Wizard (or vegetable knife)
knife and cutting board
paper towels or dishtowel
shallow plastic dish to hold flour to coat tofu
- Chop vegetables.
- Cut tofu into 1 inch cubes.
- Coat tofu lightly with flour.
- Heat approx. 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil in frying pan.
- Fry tofu until cripsy and brown on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels/dish towel. Set aside.
- Heat small amount of oil (1tbsp) in wok.
- Add onions. Cook until transparent.
- Add peppers. Cook until light red instead of bright red.
- Add sauce.
- Add tofu.
- Stir until coated and heated.