Monday, August 11, 2008

Comments

It wasn't until this weekend I was told that people were commenting on this blog. It is very exciting to me because I really thought that only Mark and Andy read this. Cool.
I've now enabled email notification, so now I will know when people comment and actually respond.
But for now - responses to some earlier comments.
Catherine - here is a recipe for Amish Friendship Bread Starter. If you make any, I'll take a cup of starter off your hands at some point.
Taylor - try grilled pineapple kebabs with shrimp (I'll be posting a recipe for Cilantro Glazed Pineapple Shrimp sometime soon, I was hoping Fitness Magazine would have it online already, but alas, no) or you can freeze the remaining pineapple and then use it to make pina coladas. Or you can do what I would do, and eat the entire thing.
Scrappy Mom - I cooked the potatoes au gratin in the crock-pot for about 6-8 hours on low, but they were a bit burned - my crock pot cooks very hot though, but my guess is 6 hours would still have been enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment