Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chocolate Crinkles

To celebrate the end of exams (one paper left) I put together some cookie dough. I'm about to bake it up to test it out (I've been having trouble with cookies coming out flat lately.)
These are Chocolate Crinkles from the Betty Crocker Cooky Book
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 sq. unsweetened chocolate (4oz., melted)
  • 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cups Gold Medal Flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup confectioners sugar (yeah, I don't think you actually need this much)
Procedure:
  1. Mix oil, chocolate, and granulate sugar
  2. Blend in one egg at a time until well mixed
  3. Add vanilla
  4. Add flour
  5. Add 2 tsp. baking powder, and salt.
  6. Chill overnight/for a few hours
  7. Roll in powdered sugar and shape into balls
  8. Bake at 350
Uh. I just realized I didn't add baking powder or salt. I'm going to go deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment