Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Iced Chai Tea

I've recently discovered iced tea.  I'm still trying to perfect a black tea with mint recipe (and the mint needs to sprout before that can happen), but I've been making iced chai tea the past couple of days and I think I have it down.  I only use Stash Chai tea, it's amazing.

Ingredients:
1 bag Stash Chai tea
2 cups boiling water
1 1/2 tbsp honey

Procedure:

  1. Pour boiling water over tea bag in a pyrex measuring cup.
  2. Add honey and stir. 
  3. Refrigerate, with spoon still in it.  
  4. After 3-4 hours, drink and enjoy!
I realize this isn't really a recipe.  But I know some people are afraid to try iced tea, because they don't like tea.  But iced chai is so good!  If you like chai lattes, but think they are too high in sugar, and are also trying to cut chemicals from your life (if my Stash is full of chemicals, I don't wanna know, it's the best tea on the planet) by not using sweetener, this is a great "recipe".  

No comments:

Post a Comment