Honey Mustard Flounder
- 2 (or more) flounder fillets, thawed if using frozen.
- some mustard (I would guess I used about 2 tbsp)
- some honey (I would guess I used about 1 tbsp)
- Cooking spray
- Mix honey and mustard together. Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray pan. Put fillets on pan. Put honey mustard mixture on top of fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Actually, it's embarrassing to type that and call it a recipe, but I'm working and commuting these days, so we've been doing a lot of quick, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants cooking and this will probably be a meal we turn to more and more (as long as we remember to thaw the fish.)