You will need:
- 1 bag microwave popcorn (you can use butter flavor, unflavored/unsalted, light, etc.) [I've never tried this with non-microwave popcorn, but I keep meaning to]
- 1 container of vanilla icing (I have also used cream cheese. I don't recommend whipped, but the light is fine.)
- a spoon
- a non-metal, microwaveable mixing bowl [the bigger the better]
- a spatula
- Pop bag of popcorn. Do not burn! If you burn it, trash it and start over.
- Pour popcorn into the mixing bowl.
- Add about 6 tablespoon sized dots of icing to the top of the popcorn.
- Put in microwave for 30 seconds, or until icing is soft/melted.
- Toss popcorn with icing, sprinkling with cinnamon as you go.
Best. sleepover. food. ever. That is all. Eat with a side of the remaining container of icing.