Today I choose cheesecake. This recipe is straight from Allrecipes.com, but it looked pretty good and I think I'll try it this weekend - it uses low fat cream cheese and fat free condensed milk.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages low fat cream cheese (NOT tub cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup egg substitute product, fat free, cholesterol free
- 9 inch springform
- Mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray. Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; sprinkle evenly on bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add flour; mix well. On low speed, add sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth. Add vanilla, lemon and orange peel and egg substitute product; mix just until blended. Pour filling into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes; with thin knife, carefully loosen cheesecake from side of pan. Cool. Chill.