Dump cake is so called because you dump the ingredients into the pan.
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can/bottle maraschino or other cherries (supposedly cherry pie filling works too)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Slow cooker or 9x13 pan.
- Pyrex measuring cup
- Spray inside of slow cooker or pan
- Dump in pineapple and cherries (distribute evenly, do not mix).
- Dump box of cake mix on top (maybe for slow cooker)
- Melt butter in microwave
- Pour butter on top
- Cook in slow cooker for 3-6 hours or until delicious; cook in 350 oven for 20-30 minutes or until delicious.