Sunday, November 16, 2008

A little something for my readers...

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for many things - my good health, an incredibly supportive academic and social community at school and at home, my family, that Costco still sells vegetarian burritos in ten packs for $8. I am thankful for the last election - not only for the outcome, but for the democratic process, which while horrible in many ways, I do believe in.
I am also thankful to now have a blog readership of more than 2. Recent comments leave me to believe that I am up to 6+ readers! So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am offering up the blog space to share, and asking you to share your favorite recipes with me.
They can be thanksgiving related or anything else. Vegetarian or meat-stuffed-with-meat. A recipe you know is bound to be popular at thanksgiving, so that when a lot of people ask you for it, you can just direct them here. (Obviously I don't have ads or anything here - this isn't about boosting my readership, its about sharing food, virtually or otherwise.) A cookie recipe you want to be able to access anywhere in the world. A recipe for Brussels sprouts that you think other people should consider.
You can email me or comment and I'll post any and all (serious) guest blog posts of recipes. This isn't a contest. There are no prizes. (Perhaps, someday, if I get up to 12+ readers, I will do a giveaway or something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment