So what is on the Casa de Barefoot Table?
- Turkey (I have only made one once, but my republican friend told me that he would marry me so that I could make him turkey all the time, so I think that is a good sign.)
- Cranberry Sauce (made by my mother, it's the only thing she cooks and it's fantastic)
- Stuffing (sausagemeat stuffing made by Anne)
- Sweet potatoes (haven't decided if I want to go with the traditional mini-marshmallows & brown sugar & raisins or a different route)
- Mashed redskin potatoes (easy, plus they look good)
- Dessert (probably made by Anne, but I may make a pumpkin pie)
- Green bean casserole (this always looks like somebody threw up on it to me, so maybe there is a way to make it taste better??)
- Seasonal vegetable soup - probably squash and beans, plus some other vegetables in there too
- Seasonal bread? I'm thinking either a dark wheat bread, a cranberry bread, or a pumpkin bread. This would probably be more of an appetizer.